Steve the Magic Conductor is headed to Long Island, NY this April!
All Aboard! Next Stop, Long Island! Are you ready to go on an exciting adventure Long Island? Would you like to help solve a mystery? Here is your chance, join Steve the Magic Conductor at one of your local libraries this April to search for clues and help him solve a mystery in his all new show, “The Caboose Mystery”. This high energy train-themed magic show is packed with family fun and Steve the Magic Conductor is making 8 stops on Long Island this April!
Come see Steve the Magic Conductor in “The Caboose Mystery” at the following libraries this April!
- Harborfields Public Library – Saturday, April 16 at 2PM
- Community Library – Monday, April 25 at 2PM
- Patchogue Medford Library– Monday, April 25 at 7PM
- North Shore Public Library – Tuesday, April 26 at 10AM
- Longwood Public Library – Tuesday, April 26 at 2PM
- Brookhaven Free Library – Tuesday, April 26 at 6:30PM
- Emma Clark Library – Wednesday, April 27 at 2PM & 3:30PM