All Aboard! Next Stop, Long Island! Are you ready to go on an exciting adventure Long Island? Would you like to help solve a mystery? Here is your chance, join Steve the Magic Conductor at one of your local libraries this April to search for clues and help him solve a mystery in his all new show, “The Caboose Mystery”. This high energy train-themed magic show is packed with family fun and Steve the Magic Conductor is making 8 stops on Long Island this April!
Come see Steve the Magic Conductor in “The Caboose Mystery” at the following libraries this April!
- Harborfields Public Library – Saturday, April 16 at 2PM
- Community Library – Monday, April 25 at 2PM
- Patchogue Medford Library– Monday, April 25 at 7PM
- North Shore Public Library – Tuesday, April 26 at 10AM
- Longwood Public Library – Tuesday, April 26 at 2PM
- Brookhaven Free Library – Tuesday, April 26 at 6:30PM
- Emma Clark Library – Wednesday, April 27 at 2PM & 3:30PM